Melasti Beach Bali is one of the hidden beaches in Bali. However, this beach is very easy to reach and has very adequate access. In addition to this, Melasti Beach is also equipped with quite complete tourist facilities.
Melasti Bech is CHSE (Clean, Healthy, Safe and Environmentally) certified. Where the goal is to provide guarantees to every tourist on the implementation of cleanliness, health, safety, and environmental sustainability.
Melasti Beach dibangun dan dikembangkan atas dasar konsep "Tri Hita Karana". Dimana konsep ini mengajarkan tentang menjaga keseimbangan antara manusia dengan tuhan, manusia dengan sesama manusia, serta manusia dengan alam.
The naming of "Melasti Beach" is taken from the habit of the Balinese Hindu community in using this beach as a place to hold the "Melasti" ceremony. This Melasti ceremony is intended for purification before holding religious ceremonies.
What to do in Melasti Beach
Melasti Beach has a variety of uniqueness and also things to do here. Here are some things that are suitable for you to try when visiting Melasti Beach.
- Taking pictures at Twin Cliffs is a must for you to do when you go to Melasti Beach. These twin cliffs are a very instagramable favorite place to be immortalized. You will pass this cliff when you want to enter the beach area.
- Relaxing in Angsoka Park is also one that you can try. In this park you can relax and see the beauty of the beach with the feel of a typical Balinese garden setting.
- If you want to hold a pre-wedding photo session, you can choose Melasti Beach as the place. Here, complete facilities are provided for tourists who want to do photo shoots, such as wedding dressing room and restroom facilities.
- If you like Kecak dance, you can enjoy it here. The Kecak dance performance at Melasti Beach is no less amazing than the Kecak dance performance at Uluwatu.
- Taking pictures in magnificent temples with Balinese architecture is another thing that can be done at Melasti Beach. Here you will see a large temple with a beautiful rock cliff background.
- If you are a fan of beach clubs, you can try to visit Origano Beach Club & Bar in Melasti Beach. Here you can relax while enjoying culinary delights that are very interesting to try.
- Not only a beach club, at Melasti Beach there is also a folk culinary place that serves a menu of Balinese food and drinks. In addition, here are also sold many types of European food.
- For those of you who like to play water on the beach, Melasti Beach is perfect for you. The waves here are quite calm and the sea is still beautiful. You can do snorkeling activities or just soak here.
How to get Melasti Beach
Getting to Melasti Beach can be done easily, this is because the road access to get here is very adequate. You can follow the route given by google map easily without any obstacles.
What do you think? Are you interested in Melasti Beach?
Contact us if you need a private car service or tour agent while in Bali.